Τετάρτη 21 Ιανουαρίου 2015

How to share opinions





How to share opinions
 
Giving your opinion
·         I think that …  I think that Facebook is great.
·         I don’t think that … I don’t think that teenagers use Facebook too much.
·         I’d say that … I’d say that Facebook is boring.
·         I would … I would forbid Facebook.
·         Personally, I think that … Personally, I think that some people are addicted to Facebook.
·         In my opinion, … In my opinion, people can’t live without Facebook.
·         As I see it, … As I see it, people could live without Facebook.
·         From my point of view, … From my point of view, Facebook is a waste of time.
·         To be honest, … To be honest, some friends use Facebook all the time.
·         Some people may disagree with me, but I think that … Some people may disagree with me, but I think that FB is dangerous.
·         … shouldn’t be allowed because … Facebook shouldn’t be allowed because it is dangerous.
·         The good thing about … is that … The good thing about Facebook is that I can chat with my friends.
·         What I like about … is … What I like about Facebook is that I can share my ideas.
·         I may be wrong, but … I may be wrong, but I think that people won’t use Facebook in the future.
·         Correct me if I’m wrong, but … Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think Facebook isn’t for children under 13
·         If my memory serves me well, … If my memory serves me well, I created my Facebook account at the age of eleven.
·         I really can’t imagine … I really can’t imagine living without Facebook.
·         I’m afraid that I don’t know much about … I’m afraid that I don’t know much about Facebook.
·         I’m a hundred percent certain that … I’m a hundred percent certain that there are many fake profiles on Facebook.

Other opening sentences
·         Anyone will tell you that … Anyone will tell you that Facebook is important.
·         Everybody knows that … Everybody knows that very young children use Facebook.
·         It’s no secret that … It’s no secret that very young children share their photos on Facebook.
·         I think we can all accept that … I think we can all accept that Facebook can be dangerous.
Agreeing
·         Interesting point. I would add that … Interesting point. I would add that there will be more social network in the future.
·         That’s a great idea! 
·         That’s true. I think you’re right..
·         I couldn’t agree more. I totally agree.
·         I absolutely agree with you.

Disagreeing
·         I’m afraid that’s not quite right.
·         I don’t think you’re right. I don’t share your view.
·         I don’t agree at all. I completely disagree.
·         I’m sorry to disagree, but … I’m sorry to disagree, but Facebook isn’t dangerous.
·         That may be true, but … That may be true, but there are many dangerous people on Facebook.

Understanding
·         Do you understand?
·         Do you know what I mean?
·         I understand. I get it. I don’t understand. I don’t get it..
·         What do you mean? Do you have any suggestions?
·         Let me see if I understand you correctly. Can you tell me a little more about it?
·         Let me explain.

Different
·         I think it depends on various things. It sounds/looks  good/bad/interesting.
·         Because
·         That’s why … .
·         The main reason why … is that … The main reason why I like Facebook is that I can chat with my friend from England.
·         Another reason is that … Another reason is that Facebook is free.
·         Both … and … Both I and my parents have Facebook accounts.
·         Neither … nor … Neither I nor my parents have Facebook accounts..
·         In addition, … In addition, there are many adverts on Facebook.

·         In other words, … In other words, Facebook is good, but I could live without it.
·         For example … Facebook is very useful – for example I can chat with my classmates and work on our projects on-line.
·         On the one hand … On the one hand, I like Facebook.
·         On the other hand … On the other hand, I could live without Facebook.
·         In a nutshell, … In a nutshell, Facebook is sometimes useful and sometimes dangerous.
·         To conclude, … To conclude, Facebook has its advantages and disadvantages.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου